Thursday, October 4, 2007

October Event

First off thanks to all who showed up to the Animation Theater Event!

This month we've decided to have a more talkative atmosphere. Wii Night! What a better way to spend the evening then by mercilessly beating the crap out of a complete stranger on Wii boxing. Plus food! Think of it as a giant meeting minus the boring financial bits.

If you have any food or game preferences let us know! Once we book a room and date we'll send out the usual email. Keep the end of the month free!

-Alexis

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the fall efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=m²convert professional 2.015 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you use the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg